Sunday, July 18, 2010

Time to come back....

Hello you all comic book fans :) ,

Its long time since I had posted anything on my blog. So,here I am with something exciting to share with you.

People keep asking me when are we coming back with the '13th sign' comic book series. I have no answer :(
Seriously, I don't have...
13th sign or any other team work needs a sync between the team members and I guess my regular delays with the art work make the whole team & readers impatient ( :D )
May be we'd work on the script & website in future and come back with the next 13th sign installment soon.

A creative project needs time & understanding, this is what I could learn from 'the 13th sign' experience.
I am aiming for a higher quality product for you this time and will require all your support which you gave to the '13th sign'.

So, here's the preview of something which I am palnning to work on-



Help me improving this with your valuable comments/suggestions.


Regards,
Aditya.

10 comments:

  1. Thank u sabir saab...this will keep me going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaar.. novel ka naam he 3000 BC but tum isme talwar and dhaal dikha rahe ho.. 3000 BC me to humans didnt even know about bronze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahi to diffrent hia is aditya's 3000 BC mai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vaibhav Bhai, if you see '1000 BC' the movie, you'll see the director taking a lot of liberties with the facts.
    The facts you are talking about are those which are recorded by the historians/archeologists but there is a belief that Mahabharata war took place 5000 yrs ago.
    If you do some research you'll find a lot of inconsistencies between these 'facts'.
    3000 BC is a fiction, We follow our belief and try to stick to the facts...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant '10,000 BC'the movie in the comment above :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont worry aditya, I was just pulling ur leg :-). I agree that its fiction and as its author you have full freedom to decide in which direction it goes.

    PS: People are even used to seeing UFO's in Indiana Jones movies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. he he...I am glad you are convinced :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eagerly waiting for your series..... Aditya ........ the characters u portrait are really very good.....

    ReplyDelete